Teatime

Tea in the garden!


gorgeous vase from Moustiers in
the Vaucluse, Provence,
one of a pair my daughter found at a flea
market near St. Tropez


the madeleines and the Minton teacup
set on the French lace cloth in front
of the fountain


some of the old French lace tea cloths I've collected
hand washed and drying in the sun
(I'm channelling my "inner French grandmother"!)


also making an appearance: vintage Japanese teapot
and Art Nouveau silver Tiffany service


the mark on the bottom of
the Moustiers vase


although I don't see my mark on this
chart of the old authentic Provencal
pottery marks...do you?


peeking through the lavender at the
linens drying in the breezes
(ok, it's really sage...but looks a lot
like lavender!)

***

linking to Tablescapes Thursday at
Between Naps on the Porch!





***


Kit Golson
for Chic Provence Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.