Flowers of Sayulita



"Interior by an Open Window" by Raoul Dufy

Staying by the sea at Casa Gala in Sayulita, Mexico I loved the tropical flowers growing wild in our courtyard. Now I'm not a painter, but there were some painting supplies around, so I tried painting a few in acrylics. I don't think Raoul Dufy needs to run scared or anything, but they're kind of nice...do you think?

I know, I know, I won't quit my day job! But this week I'm so busy I thought I would share my little paintings with you to let you know I'm still here...and very grateful that you are reading this! Un petit cadeau!

not sure the name of this beauty
by moi
ginger flower by moi

blue tropical flower
by moi


"Anemones" by Dufy



I love his signature, so strong and graphic


****

Please...feel free to download and use!




............................



for help designing your home or event, call or email me


kit@kitgolson.com

650.302.6883


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.