Happy 101 Award from Marie Antoinette 2nd!


Much to my delight and gratitude this charming award arrived from Frances at Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style! Be sure to check out her gorgeous and interesting blog from down under. A very talented designer, Frances looks like the perfect Marie Antoinette, notify central casting!



Ten things that make me happy:

1. Ollie my little doggie is a funny happy little guy
2. doing photography and digital imaging with my husband Chris
3. girlfriends and sisters-in-spirit time
4. diving into the pool and swimming for an hour; it's like being in a Monet painting
5. working side by side with my daughter Lisa on creative design projects
6. flea markets anywhere in the world, especially France
7. knowing there are people like Diane Raleigh in the world who help clinics in Africa
8. lemons, croissants, quiche lorraine, coffee, entertaining
9. gorgeous colors never fail to bring a smile
10. laughing with my brother Rob and looking at his paintings

And, because their blogs make me happy, I have the privilege to pass the award to:

Chinoiserie Chic
Trouvais
French Kissed
The Style Saloniste
Dumbwit Tellher
Serendipity Rising
Denny Holland Studio
Bonjour Romance
Disegno Karina Gentinetta
Bonjour Madame





.........................................


in 2010, it's:


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.