When Designers Get Hungry...


...the lucky ones find themselves on the corner of Guerrero and 18th Streets in San Francisco. That's where I spent a lovely hour this morning with Steven McCormick, one of my event design team members.

If you have not visited Tartine Bakery & Cafe, put down whatever it is that you are doing and get over there. Do not tarry!

I didn't think all the rave reviews were all that much. Since I have sampled the best patisseries in la France, how could Tartine possibly stack up? We sat out in the sunshine with bowls of cafe au lait, gougeres, croissants with ham & cheese and a morning bun.

When the Lamborgini pulled up to the curb and the driver furtively ran inside, leaving the car in a tow away zone, I understood.

Worth it. Worth what it takes to get there and get some. C'est magnifique!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.