Why I Love Kandinsky



"I applied streaks and blobs of colors onto the canvas with a
palette knife and I made them sing with all the intensity I could...."
~Wassily Kandinsky


That pretty much sums it up.

***

Get out there and apply some streaks and blobs!
Have a wonderful, colorful, creative and unihibited week!
Happy Monday!

***

Question: Would the brilliance of a

Kandinsky go a long way in breathing some life back into these

listlessly lissome and lifelessly anemic all white rooms?


What I'm saying is, couldn't these rooms use a little color?


Or are they already perfect?





What do you think?


***





.........................................


in 2010, it's:


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.