The Incredible Bathroom of Paris Stage Director...


Jean-Pascal Levy-Trumet. Photographed by the incomparable Pieter Estersohn. Appeared in the April 2003 issue of Elle Decor magazine.

I just can't get over how much I love this bathroom. I love the tub, I love the steel walls, I love the chandelier. It just speaks to me. I just love its clean lines, its simplicity, its elegance. I love the juxtaposition of all that industrial nail-headed steel sheeting against the amber old glass of the chandelier, and the smooth concrete of the tub. The illumination: completely breathtaking.


Parisian Bathroom of Jean-Pascal Levy-Trumet
photographed by Pieter Esterholm


{ Thanks! to Daniel Hale of Serendipity Rising for the photo source and information }


.............................................................


CONTACT:


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.