Hello Coloradans ....


...I have a gift for you.

This is what {the geologic map of} Colorado looks like underneath all that snow and ice you're getting! and I think it's cool enough to frame and hang on the wall! I hope the lovely colors banish all that grey and white gloom for you!

{I'm hoping you have your Colorado sunshine back soon!}


by Ogden Tweto
(it's 42' x 50" and cost me $10.95...hey, you could use it as wallpaper!)



Some Gorgeous Zoffany Paint Colors
That Would Accent Map Beautifully!



The View From Someone's Porch Today!
from the Denver Post


.............................................................


CONTACT:


Kit Golson Design

for elegant, sustainable and pragmatic

Chic Provence Interior Design





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Newyork Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.